WELCOME TO ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE IN AJMER
Arya Samaj Marriage In Ajmer is such a good type of Marriage. Both parties are required to be present after documents issue of public notice inviting people. Copy of the notice is sent to the both parties. Registration has done in same days. Two witness should be present with their identity proof.
Things with that 2 Garlands, 2 kg/-sweets, Mangalsutra, Sindoor and Desi Ghee.
The procedure of Arya Samaj Marriage In Ajmer is very simple and gets solemnized within 1:30-3:00 hours. To get married according to Arya Samaj system its required to submit a few genuine documents i.e. birth certificate to verify the original date of birth, affidavits stating date of birth, marital status and nationality (independently by both the parties), two witnesses from each side. A valid marriage certificate is also provided after successful completion of whole marriage ceremony that may be registered in Indian Courts for further social security. Further I am going to describe the major sovereign benefits of Arya Samaj Marriage.
It is advisable for couple marrying to make sure to get the certificate as it is becoming a problem with demand of marriage certificate rising specially for females when they go for bank accounts, dependent visas etc. Although it is not impossible to get it later but there are still hassles which can be easily avoided.Arya Samaj Marriage In Ajmer
- Age Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet / Certificate
- PAN Card
- Address Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Passport sized photographs for both applicants (5 photographs each)
- Two witness with his/her –
- Photo Address ID Proof (e.g. Passport, Voter ID card etc.)
- Passport sized Photographs (1 photo each witness)