Marriage Certificate Agents In Dehradun
Apply Marriage Certificate
Marriage Certificate Agents In Dehradun.A marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Joins or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Joins or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Upon clicking at ‘Apply Marriage Certificate’ option, citizen will be provided with an electronic Marriage Registration Form where in Citizens are required to fill-up bride and groom particulars in the boxes provided for against the respective titles.
Necessary Documents to be attached:-
- Form of Application – A & B for Registration of Marriage Under Hindu Act ,1955
- Affidavit of Notary/Executive Magistrate that the couple is married under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and staying together. Attach the affidavit-Joint(Bride + Groom) with the form.
- Attach the Affidavit of Bride Father/Mother with the form.
- Attach the Affidavit of Groom Father/Mother with the form.
- Joint photograph of marriage of both Bride and Groom is to be attached with the form.
- Invitation Card of marriage of both Bride and Groom is to be attached with the form.
- Proof of Date of Birth-Both sides (Bride and Groom).
- Identity Proof of both the Parent.
- Treasury Challan of respective amount as specified is to attach with the application form.
- Residential proof of Bride/Groom i.e. required document of any of the party who is the permanent resident of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation area is to be attached with the form (RoR/ Sale deed of Flat with Holding Tax receipt/ Residential Certificate to be issued by the Tahasildar in case, there is mismatch of address of ID proof and Residential proof address of permanent residence).
Verification Procedures of documents for Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 and Hindu Marriage Rule, 1960
- For Age Proof – Verification of Certificate
- Affidavit is to be verified and name & residential proof address (permanent) of applicant/ parties is to be verified
- Name and present address of father/guardian is to be verified.
- Date and place of marriage
- Name and address of witness of marriage is to be verified.
- Residential proof & identity proof to be corroborative to Municipal Corporation Area
- Identity proof of Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Identity card.
- Marriage Certificate Agents In Dehradun.