Marriage Certificate Agents In Ghaziabad
Marriage Certificate Agents In Ghaziabad.The marriage certificate is an official statement that two people are married. In India, Marriages can be registered either under the Hindu marriage Act, 1955 or under the special marriage Act, 1954. It is legal proof that you are married and most vital document of a marriage, in 2006, the Supreme Court made it compulsory to register the marriage for woman protection. It is most important in order to get a passport, visa, bank account etc.
Benefits of Marriage Certificate:
- The Marriage Certificate is required while opening a bank or for passport application account after the wedding.
- Extremely helpful in obtaining visas for both husband and wife.
- Marriage Certificate Enables a spouse in claiming life insurance return or bank deposits in case of demise of the Insurer or depositor without any nominee.
- As the foreign embassies in India as well as in countries outside India, do not recognize traditional marriages, the Marriage Certificate is mandatory for the couple to travel abroad using a spouse visa. Means is mandatory for a couple.
Document required for apply Marriage Certificate:
- Completely filled application form signed by both husband and wife.
- Under U/S 16 of Special Marriage act 1954, application should be given in 30 days advance.
- 1 marriage photograph of both husband and wife.
- Separate marriage affidavits in prescribed format from Husband & Wife.
- Aadhar card required for identity.
- Marriage invitation card of husband and wife.
- In case of non-availability of wedding card, Rs 100=00 stamp paper affidavit of both husband wife and three witnesses are required.
- Age proof – For husband and wife both in which they can use leaving certificate, birth certificate, domicile, school certificate or passport.
- Address Proof – For husband bride and wife both in which they can use copy of ration card, voter id card or any bill with their name.
- Photos – For husband and groom both in passport size and together after marriage.
- Photo Copy – All documents photocopy with attested from government officer.
- For Divorcee – Divorce certificate photo coy in attested.
- For Widow – Death certificate for their husband/wife.
Offline procedure to apply for Marriage Certificate:
- For Marriage Registration under Hindu Act: You can apply at office of the Sub-Divisional Magistrate.
- Fill the Application form duly signed by both husband and wife.
- Verification of all the documents is carried out on the date of application and a day is fixed for the appointment and communicated to the parties for registration.
- On the said day, both parties, along with a Gazetted Officer who attended their marriage, need to be present before the ADM. The Certificate is issued on the same day.
- Marriage Certificate Agents In Ghaziabad.