Marriage Registration Fees Gorakhpur
Marriage Registration Gorakhpur AtoZ Marriage, better care for your needs and help you to get these certification from the court in Gorakhpur, UP without getting into the legal hassle. Our experts will help you out to complete the legal document procedure easily and conveniently. This will surely be beneficial for you to get the certification from the court with the simple assistance from our dedicated professionals. These experts will let you know about the documents that are needed from your end for getting the certification. You just need to submit the documents of legal age and address proof as well as other relevant that are needed. Right after that, professionals of the company will help you to process the request and get the marriage certification with a legal Marriage Registration more easily and conveniently.
When you are going to approach us for getting the services of Marriage Registration, you need to carry a few common documents to make the process easier. Here are the list of some common documents required: –
Under Hindu Marriage act now all the marriages are supposed to be registered through these registry offices which are governed by the DIG, AIG, Sub Registrars at commissionery, district and tehsil level respectively. Anyone can register their marriage online through the portal. The important documents required for marriage certificate are Aadhar card, Age Certificate and photos of the marriage ceremony.
Required Documents for Marriage Registration in Gorakhpur
- 4 passport size photographs for both the marrying persons.
- Residential Proof of both the Persons. ( Like Passport / Ration Car / Driving License /Voter Card /Bank Passbook / Lease Agreement/ Rent Agreement)
- Date of Birth Proof for verifying Age of both the Persons.
- Death Certificate of the Spouse, if any of the partner is widow.
- Divorce Certification, if any of the partner is divorcee.
- Two witness who are minor in terms of their age.