Arya Samaj Mandir In Alwar We solemnize all Arya Samaj Marriage, Court Marriage, Love Marriage, Inter Cast Marriage, Inter Religion Marriage, Divorce Marriage, Widow Marriage, Marriage Registration.
After Marriage we provide a Marriage Certificate.
Our Certificate is Legal and Valid under Hindu Marriage Act. 1954-1955 & Arya Marriage Validation Act. 1937.
Documents Required for the Performance of Arya Samaj Mandir Marriage & Registration of Marriage…
1. Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
2. Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3. Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
4. If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
5. If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
6. If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
7. Two Witnesses With I. D. (Residence) Proof – Voter I Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed.