|Court Marriage In East Delhi
You are liable to be solemnized court marriage under the special marriage Act, 1954. As per Hindu Law laws a male can settle marriage with a female candidate irrespective of their cast and religion. Hindu marriage Act permits to do court marriage with any foreigner partner. You can apply for marriage registration to the concern registrar of Delhi, if you do marriage in Delhi, after applying they shall issue marriage certificate which proves marriage under Hindu marriage Act.
Rules for court marriage in Delhi
- The bridegroom age should be above 21 Years and bride age should be either 18 or above.
- There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
- The parties must not be unsound mind so that they may be unable to give their free consent to accept marriage. Moreover the parties should not suffering from metal disorder or not be subject to recurrent attack of insanity.
Documents require for court marriage performance Court Marriage In East Delhi
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage.