Welcome to Marriage Registration in Gurgaon
In substance Marriage Registration in Gurgaon and registered marriages of a man and a woman do not require any rites or rituals and they are perfected by legal procedure in a law Court under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Special Marriage Act, 1954. And we deliver the best service to make the valued day of your life and making all the arrangements for your wedding ceremony legally with a registered marriage and providing you with the marriage certificate as well.Marriage Registration in Gurgaon
Documents required for the Performance & Marriage Registration in Gurgaon.
- Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
- Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Card / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
- Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
- If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
- If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
- If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
- Two Witnesses (Both should be major).