ARYA SAMAJ MARRIAGE IN NASHIK
Arya Samaj Mandir In Nashik is applicable amongst all faith or religions. A Hindu marriage will be solemnized between 2 Hindus (often after they are of various faith or countries) (Christian or Muslim) will convert their religion into Hinduism and become Hindus within the Arya Samaj Mandir with their own will and consent.The minimum age for getting married is 21 years for the groom and 18 years for the bride.
Arya Samaj Mandir In Nashik solemnizes hassle free, only you want to have all the documents or things needed at time. The wedding is conducted in step with Arya Marriage rituals.
Marriage procedure is extremely easy and sweet however you want to got to fulfill all the formalities likewise as book the mandir beforehand.You have to register in this office, and submit along with different necessary things of the workplace. After the successful registration or submission they can provides a date for your wedding in prior. Go to the mandir at desired date, there must be some in charge of of these things.Arya Samaj Mandir In Nashik
After solemnisation of wedding they can provide you with a wedding certificate that certifies you as legal husband and wife.
- Age Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Birth Certificate
- 10th Marksheet / Certificate
- PAN Card
- Address Proof for both applicants (any one of the documents listed below)
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Passport sized photographs for both applicants (5 photographs each)
- Two witness with his/her –
- Photo Address ID Proof (e.g. Passport, Voter ID card etc.)
- Passport sized Photographs (1 photo each witness)