welcome to Court Marriage in Meerut
Court Marriage in Meerut If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhaar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara/Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.