Marriage Registration in Dehradun 09818476605

Call to Marriage Registration in Dehradun 09818476605,

Marriage Registration in Dehradun AND Court Marriage Certificate in Dehradun upholds the sanctity and legality of a marriage. As a matter of rule, marriage registration is now compulsory.

People often wonder as to how to apply for marriage certificate or how to register their marriage.

We help you in registration of marriage. With the help of our services you can apply for your marriage registration online.

We ensure that most of the process of marriage registration is completed from the comfort of your home and without any hassles. Our expert team sees to it that all documents to register your marriage are properly filled and filed.Marriage Registration in Dehradun AND Court Marriage Certificate in Dehradun

Marriage Certificate

1. What is Marriage Registration Certificate ?
  • Marriage Registration Certificate is issued to both Husband and Wife whose marriage has already been solemnised. The Registration is done under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions.
  • Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.Marriage Registration in Dehradun AND Court Marriage Certificate in Dehradun
2. What documents are required for Registration ?
  • Application form completed in all respect and signed by both Husband & Wife.
  • Proof of residence (Voter I-card/Ration card).
  • Separate affidavit in prescribed format from Husband & Wife.
  • Date of birth proofs of both parties (10th Class certificate, Date of birth certificate).
  • Two passport size photograph of Husband and Two Passport Size Photograph of Wife and one photo of marriage.
  • Marriage invitation card if available.
  • Original copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
  • In case one of the parties belong to other than Hindu Budhist, Jain and Sikh religions, a conversion certificate from the priest who solemnized the marriage ( in case of Hindu Marriage Act).
  • In case applicant is a foreign national, a NO Objection Certificate in original from the concerned High Commission to be submitted along with the application form.
  • If marriage was solemnized in a religious place, a certificate from the priest is required who solemnized the marriage.
  • for Identification Certificate a)any person having PAN of income Tax (OR) b) any officer/official of Central or State govt. or UT Administration or PSU/Autonomous bodies whose identity can be established
  • IMPORTANT : All documents needs to be attested by Gazetted Officer.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.