Welcome To Marriage Registration In Delhi
Marriage Registration In Delhi,In substance court marriages and registered marriages of a man and a woman do not require any rites or rituals and they are perfected by legal procedure in a law Court under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and Special Marriage Act, 1954. And we deliver the best service to make the valued day of your life and making all the arrangements for your wedding ceremony legally with a registered marriage and providing you with the marriage certificate as well.Marriage Certificate in Delhi
If you wish to obtain the above service you get ready with following documents and further we will proceed for marriage registration.
1. Aadhaar Card and /or Voter Card of Bride and Groom
2. Age Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any one ) – Birth Proof / 10th Pass Document / Driving License / Passport
3. Address Proof of Bride and Groom ( Any One ) – Voter Card / Driving License / Passport / Bank Passbook with photograph
4. Marriage Invitation Card or Marriage Document of Gurudwara/Temple.
5. 5-5 Passport Size photos of Husband & Wife.
6. 2 Witnesses with Pan Card and Address Proof.
7. Divorce Decree in case of any or both Bride and Groom are divorcee.
8. Death Proof / Document of previous spouse in case of widow or widower.
9. In case of foreign national NOC / No impediment from concerned embassy.
10.Valid VISA and residence proof in case of foreign national.
11.Conversion proof document in case of Non Hindu.
Marriage Registration In Delhi.