Welcome To Court Marriage In Ujjain
Court marriages in Ujjain is solemnized under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. Court marriage can be performed between an Indian male and a female irrespective of their caste, religion or creed. It can also be solemnized between an Indian and a foreigner. The procedure of the Court marriage in Ujjain and does away with the rituals and ceremonies of the traditional marriages. The parties can directly apply to the Marriage Registrar for performance & registration of marriage and grant of marriage certificate. Direct court marriage take 30-45 days min. to be solemnize.
What is pre Conditions for Court Marriage in Ujjain:
- There should not be subsisting valid marriage of either of the parties with any other person.
- The bridegroom should be of twenty-one (21) years and bride should be of eighteen (18) years of age.
- The parties should not be of unsoundness of mind of such a nature as to be unable to give valid consent for the marriage, or suffering from mental disorder of such a kind or to such an extent as to be unfit for marriage and procreation of children, or has been subject to recurrent attacks of insanity.
- The parties should not fall within the degree of prohibited relationship.
- Court Marriage In Ujjain.
Legal Procedures Court Marriage/ Inter cast Marriage / Marriage certificate / Marriage Registration:-
(The Groom should be the age of 21 years and Bride of 18 years)
- Passport size photographs of both parties the bride and the groom (5 copies each of Marrying Persons)
- Documentary evidence of date of birth of both parties (Photo copy of Matriculation Certificate / D.L / PAN Card / Passport / Birth Certificate etc)
- Address proof & ID proof (Photo copy of Electricity bill / Bank Passbook / Voter ID card / aadhar card / D.L / Passport / Pan Card/ etc)
- Two Witnesses
Court Marriage In Ujjain.
Leave a Reply