Marriage Registration Office In Gurgaon
Procedures for Applying for Marriage Registration,
Marriage Registration Office In Gurgaon .Those who want to make registration of marriage must apply to any of the subsequent authority for registration of marriage under the terms of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955:
- To the Sub registrar Office where the venue of marriage is located.
- To the Sub registrar office in whose jurisdiction either the wife or husband is residing for at least six months directly prior the date of marriage.
Online Marriage Registration Certificate Option:
- The marriage registration application form will be accessible from the municipal corporation department or from the official portal of Registration and Stamps Department.
- The application form is available for download and it is important to take a printout of application form.
- Later fill in all the related details of bride and bride groom in the relevant application form.
- All the details to be filed in application form are to be accurate and true in all respects.
- After filling all the details in application form you must attach all the documents with the application form.
- Include photographs of both bride and bride groom on the top of the application form.
- At last the bride and bridegroom must sign on the application form and declaration in the presence of three witnesses.
- Finally submit the application form to the related department.
At the time of submission of form of marriage registration applicant requires to affix the entire required document. The necessary documents are as follows:
- A copy of address proof related to both bride and bride groom i.e. driving license or ration card or birth certificate or voter ID card or passport or PAN card or Telephone bill.
- A copy of age proof both of bride and bridegroom i.e. birth certificate or school leaving certificate.
- Three photographs pertaining to both the bride as well as bride groom.
- A wedding invitation card
- An application form A.
The details necessary for applying for registration of marriage under the terms of Hindu Marriage Act are as follows:
- Full name of parties (Both Husband and Wife)
- Religion and Caste of parties (Both Husband and Wife)
- Age at solemnization of marriage (Both Husband and Wife)
- Rank of Profession (Both Husband and Wife)
- Details of permanent address before marriage (Both Husband and Wife)
- Date of Birth (Both Husband and Wife)
- Place of name of taluk and district where marriage was solemnized
- Date of marriage
- Name of father (Both Husband and Wife)
- Name of mother (Both Husband and Wife)
- Name of witnesses
- Address of witness
- Marriage Registration Office In Gurgaon.