Marriage Registration Office In Meerut
Conditions and requirements for registration when both male and female are Hindus:
Procedure followed in case of both individuals being Hindu:
Marriage Registration Office In Meerut,
- The individuals are required to fill the form and submit it to the marriage registrar in one of the districts in which either of the individuals has resided for not less than a month.
- The marriage may be allowed only after 30 days unless there is any sort of objection from any of the individual.
- The marriage is required to take place only at the specified marriage office.
- Both the individuals are required to be present physically at the time of marriage.
- The presence of 3 eye witnesses.
Now we look at the most important thing. The documents required for registration. The documents required are as follows:
- Passport sized photos of the individuals along with the given form and prescribed fee.
- Resident proof of the individuals.
- Birth certificate of the individuals.
- Photos and residential proof of eye witnesses.Documents required for the Performance & Registration of court Marriage…
1.Passport Size Photographs – four each of Marrying Persons.
2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.
3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, X th or XII th Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.
3.If any party is divorcee Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
4.If any party is widow / widower Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address – Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.
6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )
Marriage Registration Office In Meerut.
Leave a Reply