Marriage Certificate Agents In Faridabad
Marriage Certificate Agents In Faridabad .To get a marriage certificate is essential for newly married couple. It is like a license and legal authorization. It was the time when only most educated families used to take marriage certificate, but now a days it is mandatory for all to register their marriage and get marriage certificate.
What is the benefit of marriage certificate?
VISA – If you want to travel abroad then marriage certificate is necessary as a proof of marriage. Some countries do not give permission to travel their without marriage certificate for couple.
LEGAL PROOF -Many people marry outside their caste which is not accepted by society but according to law it is not illegal, If you have marriage certificate.
AUTHORITIES can easily track the record of child marriage because child marriage cannot be registered. If you have marriage certificate, you can take benefit of law in case of death of parents for property as a proof of relation with them.
Marriage certificate is legal and a valid document as it establishes the marital status of a couple. This document is very much useful especially sudden demise of a husband or wife and when you need to prove about your marriage. Hence, Supreme Court made it mandatory for a couple to register irrespective of the religion they belong to.Marriage Certificate Agents In Faridabad.
Why you need to register marriage?
- It is a valuable evidence of marriage under the law of the land.
- It provides social security and confidence among women.
- It is helpful in getting Passport/Visa.
- It will be helpful in claiming Bank Deposits, Life Insurance or any other investments or property when the depositee, life insured person or investor dies without opting nomination.
So you noticed that it is very much important for married couple to register it immediately after marriage. Currently Hindu’s (Hindu, Buddhist, Brahma, Parthana and Arya samaj) can register marriage certificate under the law of Hindu Marriage Act, 1955. Parsi’s (Parsies and Zoroastrians) can register under the act of Parsi Marriage and Divorce Act, 1936. Rest can register their marriages under the act of Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Where you need to register marriage?
- Marriages under Hindu Marriage Act can be registered in the office of the Registrar of Marriage within the jurisdiction under which the marriage taken place or in the office of Marriage Officer in whose jurisdiction the bride or bridegroom resides.
- Marriage under Special Marriage Act can be registered in the office of the Marriage Officer under whose jurisdiction bride or bridegroom resides.
- Marriage under Parsi Marriage Act can be registered in the Office of the District Registrar under whose jurisdiction the marriage takes place.
- Marriage Certificate Agents In Faridabad.