Court Marriage Fees Dehradun
Address Proof For Both (Any of Two Documents):
- Adhar Card
- Property Tax receipt / Bill
- Election Identity Card
- MSEB Electricity Bill or BSNL Telephone Bill Name of the Applicant
- Rent Agreement ( Registered )
- MSEB Bill / Index II / Possession Letter
- Company Letter Head with Company Id Card
- Ration Card
for divorcee / widow / widower:
- If applicant is divorcee : Judgement and Court Decree copy
- If applicant is widow or widower : Death Certificate of Spouse
- We provide Tatkal Court Marriage services, on urgent basis for Couples who intend to get married within a week time. The rituals of marriage are performed as per Hindu Marriage Act.
The procedure and documents which are required for Tatkal Court Marriage in Dehradun
- Once the application is submitted to the Government Office it will take minimum 30 days / One Month as per Govt. Rule for processing. From the date of application approval we get 60 days time to get the Court Marriage Registration done.
The applicant can choose one date of the 60 days for the registration to be done. We need total 3 witness with 1-1 passport size photograph alongwith residential proof. Driving liecene is not valid for witness as residential proof. The Certificate you will get the same date
- A wedding brings two people and their families together for a lifetime. It is one of the most beautiful and precious events of anyone’s life. A joyous and memorable ceremony requires great deal of planning and preparations that may begin from the engagement ceremony and last till after the marriage. However, along with all the enjoyment and celebrations, it is equally important to register the marriage legally. But what if someone wishes to have a very short and sweet ceremony? Yes, court marriage is the option in that case.
Process for a Court Marriage in DehradunMarriages in India are registered under the Hindu Marriage Act of 1955 or the Special Marriage Act of 1945. All marriages must be registered under these acts, failing which the marriage will be considered illegal.
Before going through the procedure, please remember that age of the groom should be 21 years or above and bride should be 18 years or above. The bride or the bridegroom must be a resident of Dehradun district.