Register Marriage Certificate Nashik
Register Marriage Certificate Nashik Marriage certificate is issued to the Indian citizens by Marriage Officer/Registrar of marriage, who is the District Magistrate under the Special Marriage Act, 1954 or, under the Hindu Marriage Act 1955 (XXV), the Rajasthan Hindu Marriage Registration Rules 1956, etc.
The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs or in cases, where they have converted into any of these religions.
Whereas, if either one of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, their marriage is registered under The Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Getting married is such a blissful moment in everyone’s life. This is actually the phase from where you start a new innings in life with your soulmate. It is a beautiful phrase that, ‘marriages are made in heaven’ and it is a true notion because you’re going to spend rest of your life with the person who understands you and will be there with unconditional love in both good and bad times.
Hindu mythology says that marriages are pre-decided by gods in heaven, but in reality it needs to be cherished and lived down here on earth. To make the marriage successful and a happy journey for a lifetime, both the partners must understand each other and put their heart and soul to nurture and live the relationship.
Remembering the value of living with your partner forever is the way forward for a happy married life, and when that feeling goes away, the relationship starts becoming a bit more challenging for both individuals.
Benefits of Marriage Registration:
- Certificate of marriage registration is helpful in obtaining visa for the wife and the husband. Foreign countries do not recognize ceremonial marriages. They require a proof of marriage for the visa process to be completed.
- Certificate of marriage provides valuable evidence of marriage. In legal disputes between husband and wife, such as divorce, dowry, maintenance and other cases, the marriage certificate can be used as a proof of the marriage.
- It will be useful while claiming for bank deposits, life insurance, etc.
- Marriage certificate ensures that the bride and the groom are of legal age for marriage, in accordance with the country’s laws.
- Certificate of marriage can work as a legal proof while obtaining passport and other primary documents.
- Marriage certificate helps while applying for a loan as well.
- The certificate helps in availing tax exemptions, medical reimbursement, housing and employment benefits.
- The certificate helps one to receive social security, medicare and disability benefits from the government.
- The marriage certificate serves important in the process of spouse’s property inheritance in case of death of either of the partners.
- The marriage certificate will be needed in the various legal procedures like – in the process to change maiden name, etc.