Court Marriage In Gorakhpur 9999423333

Court Marriage In Gorakhpur

Court Marriage In Gorakhpur Court marriage procedure is common across India. It is made possible — and subsequently governed by — the Special Marriage Act, 1954, which provides for marriage by civil ceremony between parties belonging to different religions. Even parties of the same religion may, however, choose a court marriage over rituals and ceremonies.No, marriage registration cannot be done online. You would need to physically present yourself in front of a marriage officer to register the marriage.Marriage solemnised can be under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954,Arya samaj marriage Act,1937,court marriage is now a legal requirement in most of the states in India. purposes a formal marriage certificate from the Registrar of Marriages is required. There are different rules and regulations for different religions. For example there are Hindu Marriage Act, Muslim Marriage Act, and Christian Marriage Act and for the Parsee there is Parsee Marriage. You can do your work successfully in short span of time with the help of our marriage centre.
Court & Registered Marriage.

Court Marriage In Gorakhpur

If you’re going to register your Marriage before wedding registrar in involved court, it’s sensible move and extremely abundent helpful for you in applying visa to travel out of country or applying a consumer credit or the other reasonalbly loan put together. Any wedding that has already been solemnized is registered either below the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or below the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu wedding Act is applicable in cases wherever each husband and married person are Hundus, Buddhists, jains, or Sikhs or wherever they need born-again into any of those religions. Wherever either of the husband or married person or each don’t seem to be Hindus, Buddhists, Jains or Sikhs, the wedding is registered below the Special wedding Act, 1954. Court Marriage In Gorakhpur

Documents Required for Court Marriage 

(Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
Affidavit: (Affidavit must be attested by Magistrate/S.D.M. or Notary Public with Register Entry No.)
Age Proof: (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these.
Residence Proof:
(Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these).
Photograph: (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both.
Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)
If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.
Death Certificate: If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.
Other Country :
No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.