Arya Samaj Mandir Vrindavan 9818476605

Arya Samaj Mandir Vrindavan

Arya Samaj Mandir Vrindavan Welcome to Arya samaj mandir services provided to at Lucknow. Marriage solemnised can be under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.

We, Arya Samaj Mandir are the pious place to provide marriage related services in entire Vrindavan  as well as across the India. We are characterized to Arya Samaj marriages, court marriages and Love marriages in a proper legal way.

The Arya Samaj was founded by Swami Dayanand Saraswati Arya Samaj weddings are conducted as per the Arya Marriage Validation act X1X of 1937, and are performed as per Vedic rites. Arya Samaj Marriage which was started by ‘Dayanand Saraswati’ in the year 1875 is governed by people known as ‘Arya’. The marriage is based on the concept of Vedas, which is considered as the poetry of eternity in meta language. Arya Samaj supports love marriages, inter cast marriage, and inter-religion marriages. We work with a holy aim to remove the rigid caste and religion barriers from our Indian society.

Arya Samaj Mandir Vrindavan

Arya Samaj Mandir marriage is applicable for Hindus, Buddhists, Sikhs or Jains. A Hindu marriage can be solemnized between two Hindus ( often when they are of differing religion or nations) (Muslim or Christian) can change their own religion into Hinduism and become Hindus in the Arya Samaj Mandir with their own desire. In our Arya Samaj Mandir marriage we often use very easy and simple way to conduct the marriages.

Eligibility & Document Requirement

Eligibility (Boys should be above 21 years and girls above 18 year)
Affidavit (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these
Age Proof (Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate,) one of these
Residence Proof ((Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Matriculation Certificate, Passport) (one of these)
Witness Two Witness With Voter I.card, Driving Licence, Passport,2 Passport size photo (one of these)
Photograph (7-7 Passport size photo ) Boys & Girl both
Divorced If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court
Death Certificate If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse
Other Country No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA. Required for Only Other Country Marriage
Things Mangalshutra, 2-Jaimala, 2kg Sweets

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.