Court Marriage In Rae Bareli 9999423333

images (5)

Welcome To Court Marriage In Rae Bareli

Court Marriage In Rae Bareli,

What to do if other party is a foreign national?

if one party is of foreign national, then also marriage may be solemnized before the Marriage Registrar in India or Marriage Officer in a foreign country.
There are certain additional documents are needed:
Copy of Passport of both the parties to marriage and their valid visa
Proof of stay in the concerned district in preceding 30 days or report from the concerned SHO
NOC or Marital Status Certificate from the concerned embassy or consulate in India by the party’s foreign partner, if any

These guides are not legal advice, nor a substitute for a lawyer

These articles are provided freely as general guides. While we do our best to make sure these guides are helpful, we do not give any guarantee that they are accurate or appropriate to your situation, or take any responsibility for any loss their use might cause you. Do not rely on information provided here without seeking experienced legal advice first. If in doubt, please always consult a lawyer.

Court Marriage In Rae Bareli.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.