Marriage Protection In Haryana High Court
Marriage Protection In Haryana High Court,the procedure to get protection is this.
- After marriage, the couple goes to a marriage lawyer in haryana along with photographs of marriage, marriage certificate, original aadhar card of both husband and wife along with coloured photostate copy, original date of birth certificate (not mandatory) of both husband and wife along with photocopies, original tenth class certificate (not mandatory) of both husband and wife along with photocopies. Parties must always keep two witnesses with aadhar cards of these two witnesses at all times while going to any government authority or religious institution.
- They have to sign a Vakalatnama (power of attorney) of a marriage lawyer in Haryana.
- The couple also has to sign several affidavits in which it is mentioned that they are major and they have got married out of their free will.
- This petition comes on hearing after of one-day. For example – the petition is filed on Monday, it is listed on Wednesday. Tuesday is not counted. In special circumstances like e-filing, the petition can be heard by the judges on the very next day. For example if a marriage lawyer in Haryana files a petition through e-filing on Monday, it is listed on Tuesday.
- Marriage Protection In Haryana High Court.
- When the petition comes to living, hears the arguments of marriage lawyers in Haryana. The judges have to be convinced by the lawyer that the marriage is lawful and that the parties are major and do not violate any marriage law as prevailing in India.
- After the judges are convinced, husband and wife are called before the judge and the judge questions them regarding their financial status, education status and family problems if any.
- Then, the judge gives police protection to the husband and wife.
- Some lawyers get this procedure done secretly without intimating parents and relatives of husband or wife. After this procedure, the couple tries to persuade parents. If they do not agree (suppose after 5 or 6 years), couple shows parents marriage certificate and High Court order. Then parents have to agree to marriage.
Through this procedure, a runaway married couple is given police protection . This is a procedure to which marriage advocates in Haryana protect couples from honour killing or any other harassment to the couple themselves or even their families. This means that not only the life of married couple is protected, life and liberty of their relatives who might be in danger because of parents of husband or wife is also protected.
Marriage Protection In Haryana High Court.