Court Marriage in Ghaziabad Call-18001200644,
- 1. Court Marriage in Ghaziabad,Documentary evidence of date of birth of parties (Matriculation Certificate / Passport / Birth Certificate/ Driving License). Minimum age of both parties is 21 years for male and 18 years for female, at the time of Solemnization of Marriage in Arya Samaj Mandir,Court Marriage in Ghaziabad
- 2. Election Card and Aadhar Card of the boy and girl.
- 3. Separate affidavits from bride and groom stating date of birth, marital status at the time of marriage and nationality. (As per the Performa of Affidavit) (Affidavits will be prepared by us)
- 4. Twelve each passport size photographs of both the parties.
- 5. Total two witnesses from any side along with their 4 each Passport size photographs, PAN Card and Identity Proofs.
- 6. Affirmation in the affidavit that the parties are not related to each other within the prohibited degree of relationship. Meaning thereby they are not blood related.
- 7. Copy of divorce decree/order in case of a divorcee and death certificate of spouse in case of widow/widower.
- 8. Two garlands, two kg. Sweets and half kg. desi ghee.
- 9. In case one of the party is of foreigner, Court Marriage in Ghaziabad Marriage Certificate In Ghaziabad Marriage Registration in Ghaziabad